Have a happy and safe Thanksgiving holiday. Please remember these holiday safety tips :
- Make sure all smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors are in working order per the manufacturers instructions
- Only use UL listed and approved cooking appliances.
- Follow manufacturers instructions and obey safety guidelines and clearances when using turkey fryers or outside cooking appliances.
- Do not leave operating ovens and stoves unattended.
- Report any and all cooking or burn injuries to the police department.
- Call 9-1-1 for any emergency