These businesses were granted business licenses in Hazlet Township in the first half of 2019. Some have opened, and some are preparing to welcome their first customers. Stop in, say hi, and tell them you read about it on Hazletonian.com.
Spirit Halloween will sell costumes, animatronics, décor, party supplies in the shuttered Toys R Us store, 3035 Route 35. The store will be open from July 15 through Nov. 2 Entry-level sales associate positions are posted online.
Quest Diagnostics will be moving into the storefront vacated by the longtime Radio Shack shop at 3052 Route 35 South, in the former Kmart shopping plaza.
Renewal by Andersen, a window installation company, has opened a showroom inside ShopRite, 3120 Route 35 South. The firm’s representatives are from Cranford.
One Stop Dental, owned by Dr. Bindu Sachdeva of Edison will open in an office building at 875 Poole Ave., Suite 100B.
BETHANY COMMONS, 1 Bethany Road
- Larry Wilt, a general contractor from Rumson and the owner of VSL, LLC, will do business in Building 1, Suite 10B. It was formerly occupied by C Three, LLC.
- Intuitive Behavioral, owned by psychiatrist Jaspreet Uppal, is seeing patients in Building 4, Suite 52. Read our interview with Dr. Uppal.
- Jamie Segal Hanley, MS, LPC opened a psychotherapy counseling office in Building 5, Suite 69. Hanley is a co-founder of nearby Elevate Yoga & Wellness at 82 Bethany Road.
- Devon SC, LLC, a security and fire cabling company owned by Tim McGrath of Oceanport, is located in Suite 38, Building 2.
Dynamic Sandblasting and Painting, LLC, owned by contractor Juarez Berger of Eatontown, is operating out of the Aravantinos building at 1222 Route 36 East.
Regency Homes, a general contractor, of Holmdel is operating out of Airport Plaza, 1340 Route 36, Suites 21-22.
Kevin Kelly has opened a beautiful Blowout Lounge at 3135 Route 35, near Yesterday’s. The grand opening will be Sunday, July 21, 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. We were first with the news.
Sutton Collision auto body shop, owned by William Sutton Jr., is operating at 2A Hudson Ave. It replaces Jordan Auto Body.
CONCORD CENTER, 1301 Route 36:
- VoiceNext, Inc., a telecommunications company serving small businesses owned by Gary Cooper and Michael Galkin, Suite 102.
- Lowes Home Centers regional management has taken an office, #1D.
Tropical Hut Express, a barbecue take out-eatery owned by Phillip Zabellero of South Amboy, is serving customers at Chelsea Place Center, 3253 Route 35.
Kitchen Fabulous Cabinet and Countertop, owned by Wei Ming Liu of Sayreville, is selling gleaming tile at a shop at 3445 Route 35, across from Home Depot. It was formerly Sleepy’s. We interviewed the manager in the new store.